The Malaysian Army intends to become a credible and inclusive Army through the following commitments:
SERVICES IN GENERAL
- State’s Defense. Protect and defend the sovereignty and security of the country’s territory.
- Preparedness. Empowering combat preparedness at some time to address any form of threat.
- Training and Human Resources. Ensure a comprehensive training system to develop a professional and competent human capital to carry out tasks in all situations.
- The Military Intellectually. Enhances the spirit of the unity of the 1 Jiwa Tentera Darat through the development of self-awareness to strengthen the maturity of military minds.
- Asset Management / Military Equipment. Ensuring effective, efficient and prudent asset management systems to support task implementation.
- National Development. Support the fundamentals of the nation in accordance with national aspirations to develop the country.
- MOOTW / CIMIC. Strengthen cooperation and capacity together with government agencies and communities in the interest of the state.
- Ceremonial Assignment. Assist the state in the ceremonial assignment.
- Customer Service and Customer Feedback Services. Provide feedback within 14 working days for any inquiries, complaints and customer feedback received. However, if you need a further response, then the 30 working days period is required and will be notified to the user.
- Results Selection Review. Applicants are provided with the online access to check on the selection results.
- Client Charter. Publish client charter achievements through the Army portal every three months (Jan, April, July and October).